Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Spring cleaning and porch living!

So, it must that the weather is finally warming up, but this weekend saw an attack of the spring cleaning monster, and after completelygutting the master closet (long overdue, trust me), the severely neglected back porch got a complete makeover (well a thorough cleanout).  In fact, when it was all clean and shiny, I drug out my armchair and tea tray, and wrote my blog right from the newly vamped spot.
Admittedly, it doesn't resemble these two glamorous examples, but it is once again usable, comfortable and will see a whole lot more of me, now it is clean and tidy.  (Until the broiling hot summer arrives that is!)

                                          Loving the drapes, might have to steal that idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment