Thursday, January 29, 2009

Chanel's Heavenly Couture Collection













I don't normally post quite so many pictures here, but I was so taken aback with the breathtaking collection, I could hardly stop myself from posting all of the over 60 incredible looks. At the latest house of Chanel haute couture collection for Spring-Summer 2009, which was held January 27 at the Pavilion Cambon Capucines, Paris, Karl Lagerfeld truly channelled Chanel herself with these confections of loveliness. In keeping with the black and white aesthete that was Coco's, this collection is divine! and it makes to want to visit Paree again! Notice the simple white eyeshadow with the black liner and the white nail polish!

After I finished drooling over these incredible black and white creations, I saw the pictures of the white paper decor that showcased the Pavilion, made up of 7000 handmade daises, roses (of course), leaves and petals which took 4800 hours to assemble. How fantastic is that? See all the looks and fashion show


No comments:

Post a Comment