Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Urban Sketchers





Well, hello y'all! I know, I know, it's been a (pretty long) while, but you have been uppermost in my mind even in my (prolonged absence) and while I have been undertaking a huge variety of very part time (slightly paying) work, it leaves little time to post what I love the most. In addition to "letting the dogs out", and wedding photography (some of the better photos to come soon!), I generally don't have access to a (fast enough) web connection, so given a little break for the holiday, I hope to share all the things I have been saving!

One of the more inspiring sites that makes me dash to my desk, grab my pencils, paints and papers is Urban Sketchers! The works above are just a snippet of the variety and fantastic stuff to be found if you time to pay them a visit! Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Many Thanksgiving Blessings to you and your family….Hugs and smiles Gl♥ria

    ReplyDelete