Friday, February 10, 2012

Savannah Sweet

Shrimp Boat at Darien, GA-one of the last shrimping areas-Bubba Gump Shrimp anyone? Blessing of the fleet in April!


 Thompson's Seafood Shack- that is a pretty big shrimp pot!!!
 Wait and Sea-Kind of Cool!

 Wait N Sea from the front (bow) Landlubbers!
 Gorgeous Downtown Savannah House? church? dunno! love it!
 My long lost Macaron!! I didn't get me on en Paree-but I got me one here!

 Fab Church of St John the Baptist- shudda gone inside, but will prob still be there...
 Next Door
 Monkey Business!!

 Angel Business!


 Love this...

 And this!!


And this!!

Okay followers and fellow photo freaks- that is just a taster - there are more to come- maybe not that fabulous-but glad I got to take some photos...always a pleasure - come back soon y'all!

1 comment:

  1. Those are nice pics. Would have liked to read more information on those, keep blogging.

    ReplyDelete