Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Delightful Discovery










So this week has been the week of many firsts, living in a (tiny) apartment, with neighbours and all but it has been interesting as well.  Today I took a long walk and discovered right across the street the most amazing "pocket" park right in the middle of town.  The Alfred A Ring Park was donated by a German man whose story I will share on another post later, and it was just amazing.  Of course, I didn't have my professional cameras with me (never do when I need them) but I did have my phone, so I snapped these little previews, and the video, well, you will have to tilt your head sideways to see the fishes swimming as I could not figure out how to orient it to portrait from landscape...but will figure it out...OK, enjoy and stay cool, it is still blazing hot here!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment