Monday, May 20, 2013

A Little Bit of Ringling

The wonderful place that was once the home of John and Mable Ringling-is always free on Mondays-so if you are in the area, be sure and stop by and see the magic of this amazing piece of property that the genius that was John Ringling and what once a "circus" could buy!


 The Main Entrance

 My door obsession has not gone away....




 Mable's Rose garden- so amazing- so many different kinds of roses, and yes, they all had a lovely smell! How do I know? because I smelled them all-I did borrow (took) on lovely lemon special - will put its pic later-



 Mable's "Secret Garden"- probably my favorite spot-

 the view to the main house- more to come-
 
another view of the secret garden-there are more pics to upload and edit, I will be sure to post as many as I possibly can!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment