Friday, February 11, 2011

Nice and Warm!

Probably about the most perfect combination...
glass, trees, and a perfectly symmetrical clean fireplace.

How romantic?-just about my fave-I think!

Love the simplicity, but can I really live in a glass house, and be this tidy? Don't think so..!

Perfectly liveable, and of course, it's all about my white with just a dash of blue....

Glorious!

And of course, where would we be without an outdoor version?

While everyone is probably still thawing out from the past deluges of snow and freezing temps plunging into southern climes not normally seen, the thought of a fireplace doesn't really enter my mind too often (and in fact, the one in my house, doesn't even work), but when it does, these are the visions that come to mind. What are your fireplace memories, fantasies?

No comments:

Post a Comment