Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Jose Villa Photog









My friend Diana's daughter will be getting married next April, and we have been considering the photo options, and looking at lots of websites for inspiration. She, of course has hired a pro, but we will surely be taking our own (artistic) versions, and the work of SoCal photog, Jose Villa serves as quite an inspiration! Visit here and see his work. Or here to view his blog! Besides his lovely wedding images, he has some lovely children/baby pics!

3 comments:

  1. Hello Tink! Awesome Pics. Thank you for sharing with us.

    I tagged you in a 5FavTag. Please check my post and post your tag. Looking froward to a good read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, lovely pics. I will pop over to the website.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. I have always wanted to take good photo's but without the "eye" for it. Lucky for the photographers gawkers like me exist.

    ReplyDelete