Monday, April 20, 2009
Ooh, I Won! No, not the Lottery!
Well it is "just" an award from another blogger, but still winning is winning and I am thrilled to get my very first award! Yeah! I always say that if I were the only one entered into a raffle, I still wouldn't win, so for me, it is always thrilling to win anything!
Thank you to my lovely, loyal Darsden over at Ramblings about Why , I hereby humbly and gratefully accept the bestowed award.
Apparently the rules are the nominee nominates some of their most beloved bloggers! (Arbitrary number of at least ten!)
It does take a little while to do this, so if you feel like sharing, go on, if not,
we won't tell.
The Rules of Accepting and Sharing this Award:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post (check)
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs that show an attitude of gratitude (check, oops went over a tad!)
3. Link to your nominees within your post (check)
4. Comment on their blogs to let them know they've received this award (give me a minute here!)
5. Share the love and link to this post and the person who nominated you for the award. (check)
Tell us how you've come to have an attitude of gratitude. (check)
so in no particular order, here are my nominees:
1. Wendy is always terrif at Among Mad People
2. Florida Girl in Sydney Great take on life down under!
3. Brit Gal (Sarah) in the USAUnique Brit perspective on life in middle America
4. Diane's addled Ramblings The title says it all
5. Lovely Kate at Shambles Manor always inspiring and funny stuff
6. Emily Online Wise beyond her years
7. Stop calling me that Dawn will keep you entertained
8. Under the Influence Great Mom, great attitude
9. Hollywood, Where Hot comes to Die Hilarity with Suzy
10.The Scandalous Housewife Live vicariously with Scandy and her cougars, though sometimes a little naughty, are living the wild and crazy real Housewives lifestyle.
Honorable mention to the following (told you I went over):
Annechovie.Lovely, talented, gracious Anne.
The Gnu (but she is changing the name of her blog, or trying to!)
My Marrakesh Always fascinating
Pretty on the Outside I just love her drawings!
SGM One of (my many) guilty pleasures and a great place to vent, oh and hilarious!
So if you have nothing else better to do, and who does? stop by and say Hello, and learn something, have a laugh, or even a cry!
Although it doesn't always feel that an attitude of gratitude is easy to accomplish, we all know that there are always people who are worse off than we are, and someone has at some time gone through what we are experiencing and yes, survived it. I just do my little tiny bit of bringing some loveliness that I discover on my cyber (stalking) travels and sharing it with my fellow blogsters!
BTW, I do follow a gazillion other blogs, but cannot follow all off them every day,
but I do visit as many as I can, and get daily inspiration from my design links, See below list 2.
Thanks again, and you are all now "it", so get to it!